Friday, January 07, 2005

Finally, some reward for my blogging

I've complained in the past about the lack of compensation to be found in blogging. With about 52,000 words written so far, I now calculate that I'm owed around twelve grand from all you tight bastards.

Anyway, I got an email recently, which seems to indicate that somebody out there loves me. My responses are linked below:

Hi folks,

Just to let you guys all know, you've been nominated for one or more of the categories in the Irish Free-Market Blog Awards, which the Freedom Institute is organising (as the only policy organisation with a blog in Ireland).

We will be announcing the winners in January.
The categories are:
Best Blog

Best Political Analysis
Best Economic Analysis
Best Looking Blog
Funniest Blog
The judging panel will be disclosed with the announcement of the
results.

There is a further category, Best International Blog.

Just so there's no misunderstanding, I'm fully open to any offers of cash or goods to influence any nomiations that I might make.