Friday, February 04, 2005

I'd like to thank....



...Frank, Tony, John for the inspiration and Dick for publishing so much that leaves me typing in sputtering indignation.


Irish Blog Awards 2005 Winners Announced

DUBLIN – The Freedom Institute, a Dublin based think-tank which aims to formulate free-market policies designed to make Ireland a better place to live, today announced the winners of its inaugural Liberty Blog Awards for 2005. The Liberty Awards are a new initiative designed to promote high-quality online political commentary and discussion.
[...]
A panel comprising Paul MacDonnell (Director of the Open Republic Institute), Paul Daly (Journalist) and Philip O’Sullivan (Freedom Institute Spokesperson) judged the nominated blogs to determine the winners, which included:


Freedom Institute Blog Awards


I'm flattered and surprised, given that I myself voted for the holy trinity, but thanks to everyone for the recognition. It might even motivate me to actually do some long overdue posting.