Wednesday, August 25, 2004

News from the Home Front

Nothing beats a blog-addiction like a bad internet connection.

I've been here in Dublin for the last two weeks, relying on my brother's dial-up account, because broadband doesn't seem to have reached us here in the remote wilds of Dun Laoire, County Dublin. The eircom connection seems to work on a geological timescale. Compounding my frustration, there's some worm on the machine which seems to be Blaster's country cousin; it cuts off any downloads and won't allow me to open new windows or popups in Internet Explorer, hence the lack of hyperlinks and unchecked spelling in this post.

So apologies to my regular readers (both of you, and you too Mum) for not writing much. I'll try and set this up for syndication too, as soon as I figure out how to.